A fantastic gift idea not to be mist!
Seafarers have used traditional storm glasses to accurately forecast the weather since the 1860s!
This cloud-shaped storm glass sits with a beechwood base has been given a contemporary refresh and creates a super-cool décor moment at home or in the office.
Like its predecessors, this eye-catching device responds to atmospheric fluctuations to let you know what to expect when it comes to the weather. Interpreting the readings of the weather station is simple:
- Clear Liquid: Bright and clear weather
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms and rain
- Small Dots in Liquid: Humid or foggy weather
- Large Flaky Crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter
- Threads of Crystal at the Top: Windy weather
You’ll never be caught out by inclement weather again! The cloud weather station makes a unique gift hat hits the sweet spot of thoughtful, stylish, and practical.
- Dimensions 12.5 x 11 x 5cm
- Materials: Glass with beechwood base
- An affordable and welcome gift to be treasured.